We believe our children and young adults deserve the highest calibre of staff across all the different roles within our schools. We do this through our detailed recruitment process, our talent management strategy and in keeping with our Vision and Values.
All our latest vacancies are detailed below. To apply please download the application form stating the particular role, academy and reference number and returning it to the named person in the vacancy advert. We look forward to hearing from you.
Headteacher of Netherthorpe School
Leadership Scale: 29-35 (£83,971 - £97,273)
Full Time and Permanent
Netherthorpe School is a truly special place. Combining modern facilities with listed buildings and a unique history, which offers a unique learning environment for students of all ages to flourish. We aim for every student and staff member to ‘Learn, Enjoy, Succeed’.
We are looking to appoint an innovative and inspirational person who has the skills and experience to lead Netherthorpe School on to the next stage of its journey, to ensure the best possible experiences and outcomes for every student.
We are looking for an experienced school leader who:
- has a proven track record of inspiring and empowering those around them to raise standards
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour and who believes that every student can succeed
- has a clear vision to develop the academy and the skills and determination to achieve this
- has an excellent understanding of how to develop an effective curriculum
- is committed to working in partnership with the parents and the community to provide a safe and caring environment which allows students to develop socially, emotionally and academically
We can offer you:
- high quality support from an experienced Trust team, including school improvement, finance and HR
- opportunities to work with colleagues and leaders from across the trust
- a commitment to your professional development as a leader
- a supportive staff team who are committed to working together to make a positive difference for every student
For more information about this role please see our Candidate Information Pack attached.
If you have any further questions, or you would like a discussion about the role or would like to arrange a visit, please see the section in the Candidate Information Pack on ‘How to Apply and Visit our Academy’.
Closing Date: 25th June 2021
Provisional Interview Date: 12th and 13th July 2021