We believe our children and young adults deserve the highest calibre of staff across all the different roles within our schools. We do this through our detailed recruitment process, our talent management strategy and in keeping with our Vision and Values.
All our latest vacancies are detailed below. To apply please download the application form stating the particular role, academy and reference number and returning it to the named person in the vacancy advert . We look forward to hearing from you.
Head of Academy
Head of Academy for Dunston Primary and Nursery
Full Time / Permanent L14-18 (£58,136 - £64,143)
We are looking to appoint an innovative and inspirational person who has the skills and experience to lead Dunston Primary and Nursery Academy on to the next stage of its journey, to ensure the best possible experiences and outcomes for every child.
For information and full details about this fantastic opportunity please visit our
Closing Date: 2nd May 2021
Interview Dates: 18th & 19th May 2021
Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
EYFS Teacher for Gilbert Heathcote Nursery and Infant School
Full Time / Permanent Main Pay Scale
Gilbert Heathcote Nursery and Infant School are looking for a passionate, creative and nurturing individual to join our innovative and forward-thinking school from September 2021.
Our school is ready to commence a period of exciting changes and we are looking for an inspiring teacher who will help develop, support and implement them to enable our children to have the best start in their educational journey.
We are looking to appoint a confident and experienced Foundation Stage Teacher with a sound understanding of child development.
We are looking for somebody who: -
- Is passionate about developing the whole child through creative learning opportunities
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the EYFS curriculum and can support the school with the implementation of the new Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Will be a key part of our team and help support the development of the Early Years Curriculum across our Trust.
- Uses the latest research to inform best practice in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Recognises the importance of Speech and Language Development in EYFS.
- Supports children to develop lifelong skills and prepare them for the modern world.
We can offer you:
- a welcoming and supportive school and Trust
- enthusiastic and happy children who love to learn
- supportive, positive, and hardworking colleagues
- collaboration and support from other schools within Cavendish Learning Trust.
- personalised professional development opportunities.
If you have any further questions or you would like a discussion about the role or would like to arrange a visit, please see the section in the Candidate Information Pack on ‘How to Apply and Visit our Academy’.
Closing Date: 25th April 2021
Provisional Interview Date: 6th May 2021