A family of schools working together to provide an excellent education in the heart of our community.
Our Trust motto is LEARN, ENJOY, SUCCEED
- To promote and deliver the highest quality of education, at the heart of our communities, for the benefit of the children and young people of North Derbyshire and surrounding area.
- To ensure that every child feels safe, respected, known and fully supported.
- To ensure that every child becomes a successful and confident learner, motivated to acquire the skills and knowledge ready to become responsible and employable citizens in the future.
- Through collaboration and mutual support, develop a family of schools that work closely together, helping and challenging each other to continually improve.
- To provide a range of memorable learning experiences for students, both in and out of the classroom, in order to raise aspirations, broaden horizons, nurture talent and develop the whole person.
- To provide professional development opportunities for all staff at every stage of their development, with recognised systems of accreditation, in order to grow our own exceptional support staff, teachers and leaders.
Everything we do is measured against these three criteria.