- To promote and deliver innovative and inclusive high quality education, at the heart of our community, for the benefit of all children and young people.
- To promote a learning environment that ensures that every child feels safe, respected, valued and their needs fully supported.
- To ensure that every child develops knowledge and skills to become a confident independent life long learner, ready to become responsible and employable citizens in the future.
- To develop a culture within our family of schools which is founded on collaboration, mutual support and sharing best practice, helping and challenging each other to continually improve, for the benefit of our community and all children and young people within it.
- To provide a range of innovative, engaging and challenging learning experiences for children and young people, both in and out of the classroom, in order to encourage higher aspirations, broader horizons, nurture talent and assist in developing the whole person.
- The health and well-being of our children, young people and work-force is paramount to achieving a high quality learning environment. Our ambition is to ensure access to supportive interventions to promote good mental health and well-being is available for everyone. To achieve this we will work with our partners in the Local Authority and NHS.
- To identify future professional development opportunities for all staff at every stage of their development, with recognized systems of accreditation, in order to nurture potential, motivate and develop all staff and ensure they feel valued as employees and are equipped to meet all our young children and young peoples needs both now and in the future.