In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic please note information below:
An addendum has been added to all Trust privacy notices to incorporate the sharing of personal information with NHS/Public Health Agencies.
We share personal data relating to health where necessary for all employees, pupils, parents and visitors to our schools under the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
Please note that personal data of employees, parents or visitors may be shared with NHS/Public Health Agencies where relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Where data needs to be shared with Health Officials we will:
- limit the data shared to minimum necessary
- only share with the appropriate authorities
- share via secure methods
- verify the identity of the persons requesting the information
- keep a copy of the data shared at the school
- notify the individuals that their has been shared if practicable
Sharing Data under the "Track and Trace Scheme"
Schools may be required to share Personal Data of individuals under the Government Track and Trace scheme.See the schemes privacy notice at: